The road race committees in the towns of Groton, Harvard, Littleton and Ayer, are proud to announce the third annual Nashoba Valley Grand Prix series. The series consists of the following four road races:
- Groton Road Race 10k on April 28th
- Great Harvard 4th of July Road Race 5-miler on July 4th
- Littleton Road Race 5K on September 22
- Harvard Apple Harvest Ramble 10-miler on September 28
- Ayer Fire Department Thanksgiving Day 5k Road Race on November 21nd
See the NVGP web site for more details on scoring and prizes.
Come join us for the 22nd Annual Groton Road Race!
As in previous years, the Groton Road Race will feature four distinct races:
- Tots’ Trot – A great way to introduce children aged 0-6 to running.
- 2K Fun Run – Perfect for young, aspiring athletes to strut their stuff and for parents and grandparents to run alongside their youngsters.
- 5K – A beautiful course that winds through town.
- 10K – An idyllic route set on rolling hills through scenic Groton.
See you in April!
We’re happy to announce that the 22nd annual Groton Road Race is scheduled for Sunday, April 28, 2013. Registration will be opening in January. We look forward to seeing you at this year’s race!
Here are three great ways to keep running while waiting for next year’s Groton Road Race:
Thank you for making this another great Road Race. We had a great turnout, and were impressed by the performances, the sportsmanship and all the fun. Congratulations go out to the event winners Tim Guerin, Meaghan Mathews-Hegarty, Mark Mayall, and Taryn Sleger.
We’d like to thank once again the sponsors who help support the race with money, products, and services, as well as the large team of volunteers who make this possible. Some 300+ volunteers get up early and worked all weekend to make the race happen, and we thank them for their commitment. Finally, we want to recognize the dedication of the Race Committee, who have been hard at work for the past 6 months to bring this race to you.