Come join us for the 20th Annual Groton Road Race! Remember the new date this year – April 10th.
As in previous years, the Groton Road Race will feature four distinct races:
- Tots’ Trot – A great way to introduce children aged 0-6 to running.
- 2K Fun Run – Perfect for young, aspiring athletes to strut their stuff and for parents and grandparents to run alongside their youngsters.
- 5K – A beautiful course that winds through town.
- 10K – An idyllic route set on rolling hills through scenic Groton.
For the easiest registration, sign up securely online with NO EXTRA FEES! Alternatively, you can print and mail in a paper form.
See you in April!
Thank you wholeheartedly for another great running of the Groton Road Races. Once again we were impressed by the turnout, the times, the sportsmanship, the perseverance and the fun! Congratulations to event winners Patrick Moulton, Barbara McManus, Mark Mayall, Taryn Sleger, the age group winners and all the close runners-up.
- The results are posted in the Results page.
- Photos are also available on the Results page. For copies or reprints, you can contact Jim Rhoades.
- Awards will be mailed out to recipients, to the address we have on record from your registration. If your address has changed, or you are listed as an award winner and do not received your award within 2 weeks, please contact us.
- A few lost-and-found items were collected, please contact us regarding missing items.
Before we sign off, we’d like to thank once again the sponsors who help support the race with monies, products and services, as well as the hordes of volunteers who make this possible. Some 300+ people got up early and worked hard all weekend to make the race happen, and we thank them for their commitment. If you enjoyed your race experience, we hope you’ll join us next year as a runner and/or a volunteer. Finally, please send a wish of thanks to the Race Committee, who once again put a lot on the line to make this happen.
We’ll see you next year!
The Squannacook River Runners